Customer Service Representative job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Taking orders via phone, e-mail and fax, for RV and Marine products from Manufacturers and Dealers in a Customer Service environment
- Providing technical support for all of our product lines
- Providing warranty processing to Manufacturers and Dealers
Qualified Customer Service candidates will possess:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional demeanor when dealing with customers
- Energetic and positive approach to their daily work
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Patience, perseverance and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others
- Proficiency in MS Outlook and Office Applications
- Verifiable work experience
If you’re an enthusiastic team player who enjoys a fast paced, friendly atmosphere where individuals are acknowledged for their success and provided with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you!
We offer a full benefit package including medical and life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, training and more. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company in a people empowered, team atmosphere.