DISH Playmaker and Playmaker Dual
The DISH Playmaker and DISH Playmaker Dual are 100% Automatic and are easy for anyone to set up in just a few minutes. Simply connect the included 25′ coax between the antenna and receiver, then connect an HDMI or coax from the receiver to the TV. Power up the receiver and TV and complete the receiver setup. You are ready to watch TV!
- Features high-strength, military-grade aluminum reflector for improved signal strength
- Perfect for the RV, camper, motorhome, cabin, fishing, hunting, or tailgating
- Sleek & Compact design makes it easy to take with you wherever you go
- Enjoy DISH in HD – Works exclusively with DISH HD Solo receiver technology
- Powered via coaxial cable from the primary receiver (120 volts AC)
- Fully-automatic – Automatically finds DISH satellite orbital locations
- Easy grip handle for effortless carrying
- Smallest Portable Antenna – 16″ diameter | 13″ tall | 7 lbs
The Playmaker Dual is equipped with 2 coax inputs which gives it the ability to support 2 receivers for 2 TV’s.
DISH Playmaker and DISH Playmaker Dual antennas work exclusively with DISH HD Solo receiver technology and programming. Powered via coaxial cable from the primary receiver, DISH Playmaker and DISH Playmaker Dual antennas only require a single coax connection per receiver. These portable satellite antennas are 100% automatic and run through a customized receiver interface for the fastest acquisition time.