The Zipper Vista Shade is the only RV awning shade made specifically for 12V RV awnings. It is simply the easiest shade to set up on the market today.
- The top slides into the empty slot of your awning.
- The top portion stays in your awning and just unzip the lower portion before rolling up the awning.
- It comes in two pieces: a 6 ft. Body and an Insert. The insert stays on your awning attached to the roller tube.
Shade the area under your manual awning with the Vista Shade Zipless for Manual Awnings. Simply slide the Vista Shade into the pull strap slot of your awning.
- An open-weave fabric that cuts approximately 85% of light to help keep you cool and comfortable.
- Our unique vinyl-coated polyester fabric will provide years of use.
- Perfect to help reduce glare on outside TVs.
Create a shaded patio space under your RV awning with the Vista Shade. This RV drop sun screen provides cooling shade, light wind-breaking protection, and an air of privacy wherever you roam without obscuring your view of the great outdoors.
See the Vista in Action
Measure the width of the awning fabric, roll the awning all the way out and measure from the bottom of the roller tube to the ground. After you have your measurements you can place your order online, or call customer service to assist you in ordering.
We are talking about the Height of the Vista Shade. If you ordered an 8′ tall screen (drop), it would have a 2′ insert that stays in the awning. This simply slides into the roller tube and stays there. When you want to use the entire screen, zip the 6′ (body) to it and its now 8′ tall. We do this because most people can reach 6′ without a ladder.
The Vista Shade is made to work with most awning manufacturers. Check the roller tube and look for an available slot. If you have one open at the bottom, the Vista Shade can slide into that slot. If you are using that slot for something else like a light bar, you will not be able to use the Vista Shade and the LED bar at the same time.
1) Yes the polycord is sewn in and it will slide right into the roller tube. It goes in the accessory slot.
2) 5′ will hang down when you roll the awning out. The body that you attach by zipper is 6″ giving you a total of 11′ drop.
3) There are 5 grommets
For these awnings, you would need to order the 17′ and 10′ wide Vista Shade. This should give you shades that are the exact same width as your fabrics.
Shade the end of your awning and break the wind with the Vista Shade End Panel.
- Each panel comes with two sets of brackets so the panel can be mounted at either end of the awning.
- It attaches to your awning easily from the ground. No ladders needed!
- The only side shade that automatically releases from the awning when retracting. Simply unhook the side shade from the coach after the awning rolls up.