Premium quality roll-down shades in one sleek, low-profile window covering. Legacy Day/Night window blackout roller shades provide offer a high-quality screen shade for keeping your RV cooler during the day, letting limited light in and keep heat out. For night time when you want complete privacy see our blackout/night shades in several color varieties. Shade Pro is the Manufacturer of Legacy Shades.
LEGACY Roller Shades by ShadePro
Replace Your Worn-Out Day/Night Shades
Adding a New, Elegant Look & Improved Privacy to Your RV
Why Roller Shades?
No more broken strings! Unlike pleated shades that require frequent servicing, roller shades operate with a durable spring mechanism.
Easy to use. Legacy shades pull down independently to your preferred position, and easily adjust or retract by hand using the spring roller.
Quiet operation. Our window blackout roller shades operate smoothly and silently, and our wrapped bottom grip bar eliminates rattling during travel or on windy days.
Ideal Privacy Combination
During the day: 95% solar sunscreen to keep your RV interior private and cool, while providing maximum outward visibility.
At night: Durable full blackout fabric to provide complete privacy. Even a brightly lit interior will not cast shadows that can be seen from the outside.
Additional Product Details
- Available as a combo roller, sunscreen, and solid blackout
- Our single roller has your choice of either sunscreen or solid blackout
- Sunscreen appears black from the outside
- Nighttime blackout available in attractive Khaki, Dove Grey, Sand or Black
- Available in 15-inch to 80-inch widths (in one-inch increments)
- Standard models have a 33-inch drop, XL models have a 60-inch drop
- Requires 2.5 inches overall depth in valance box
- Includes all brackets
Have Us Install Your Roller Shades
Save time and money with ShadePro’s onsite Installations.
With our large inventory, we can schedule most installations in days rather than weeks. In addition, we stand behind our installations for two full years.*
The ShadePro Advantage
- Fully trained installation staff
- Competitive prices
- Installations available at your home, office or local campground